Saturday, October 27, 2007

What a Spoiled Vixen Does on a Friday Night


LOL, Spoiled Rotten, but still damn sexy....

Having the pathetic husband slave of mine dress me in the 500.00 Vera Wang cocktail dress, my 800.00 Christian Louboutin black velvet crystal 'Vamp' stilettos, and showered with diamonds, I proceed to have the fat piece of chauffeur me to his office party so I can have the pick of any huge, handsome, well endowed man I choose.
I walk like a queen into the party, forcing my husband slave to stand behind me, with his head held down, and only able to move when I tell him to fetch me a glass of champagne. I flirt shamelessly with every co-worker, male or female in his office. I come to his boss, and with a wicked smile, I lean over his boss and whisper in his ear how wonderful his cock felt in my tight dripping hole. His boss places his hand on my inner thigh, looks over at my husband slave, and laughs loudly, for all the room to hear.
As the my husband slave stands by my side in his Wal-mart suit, I nod to him who I choose and force him, in front of the whole party, to trudge to the chosen one and convince him to come to the house and fuck his beautiful, sensual wife.....

MMMMM, I know all the cuckold boys are wiggling in their computer chairs wishing I would tell more.
LMAO...Since when have I EVER given it away for free?
Call me to find out more, maybe I'll be nice enough to let you ooze out what has been built up....just get a glass ready, I won't allow you to make a mess on my floor.
Click my picture and Give me a call to hear the rest.
Don't forget to buy my panties, stockings, shoes, even an autographed picture
Madam Angelina

No comments: