Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Shaylee's The New Girl On The Block


Hi Guys! Let me introduce myself. I'm the sweetest, sexiest, and kinkiest co-ed in town! My name is Shaylee and I am having a blast with all of my new friends here on sinful... perfect place for me to be cause I LOVE being a naughty little slut! There is nothing that gets me hotter then a big hard cock cumming all over my face and perky little tits! I love to role-play and my pussy gets sopping wet when I rub my swollen little clit while we play out our dirtiest desires. I love all kinds of kinky, dirty, games like sucking cock, anal, age play, daddy's girl, girl next door, sissy boys, S & M, rape play, humiliation.. anything goes and the nastier, kinkier, and dirtier you are the hotter and wetter my tight pink little pussy gets! I might be sweet but I'm a dirty girl and I want your cock pounding every single one of my holes! I would love to phone fuck you right now and I want to be your own personal dirty little cum whore! I have a chest full of toys to play with and I love to share so give me a call and let's have some fun!

No comments: