Saturday, October 13, 2007

Beautiful, Sexy and Spoiled....


I know I'm beautiful, I know I'm sexy, and I know I can and will be a bitch. However, that is what you crave.

You crave a woman who has no problems at all with demanding from you all that you have to buy me the sexiest most expensive dress I can find only to have it ripped off me by your boss, in your office, in front of you.



You are dying to clean my house, cook mine and my lovers breakfast and serve us in your bed. Standing in the cornor, hands behind your back, wearing a pair of my silky thongs, watching him pound and fuck my beautiful pussy. When all is said and done, you know what you have to do.



I look at you, laugh, and call you over to me to suck all the salty warm cum out of my pussy and ass while jerking your pathitic dick, and telling my lover how wonderful he tastes.



Pull out that credit card, and give me my allowance for the week you weak little cuckold sissy.










No comments: