Wednesday, October 10, 2007

leashed



He fooled me again.

He'd said he was going to punish me; tonight he rewarded me.I was ready for him, as always, kneeling and naked so that he could inspect every inch of his slut freely. His wife had fucked him in his office earlier and when he made me lick the head of his cock, down to the base, I tasted her sweetly salty juices.The weight of the collar settled around my bare neck, then tightened- he showed me the leash and I knew I was his plaything. Any filthy thing he'd asked me to do, I would have done in that instant.He made me beg for it like a whore before he gave me the reward of feeling his firm, swollen cockhead pressed against my lips. I was only allowed the head; I caressed it with my tongue, felt it slide past my hungry lips, then after I strained forward for more he yanked on my leash and gave it to me- all at once, before I was ready for it.I nearly choked.Nearly cried- not good enough, never good enough. I came closer tonight than I had before. I took his cock as far down my throat as I could and stuck out my tongue (harder than you'd think, pushing my tongue past my lips stretched around his cock) to lick his balls. Just- barely- made it.He made me lie down, on my back, with the leash behind me so that the long, cold handle was wedged between my bare ass cheeks. He worked his way over my skin with his tongue, hands, and breath. I was delirious. It was heaven. He would lick, then tease, then back off until my hips would rise up, wordlessly begging him for more. Wordless wasn't enough.He stopped when I was this close and made me stumble for the words to plead for his tongue sliding on, all over, inside my wet pink cunt.

No comments: