Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I love my sissy slut James!


He's so pathetic...LOL!!! He caters to my every whim and gives me huge cash treats just so I'll let him cum, what a pathetic loser...LOL! I love dressing him up in my sexxxy lingerie while he licks my sweet cream filled holes clean! James can only lick my holes after my boyfriend fills them with his yummy cum, it makes my pathetic sissy slut sooo hard to suck the cum from my sweet tight holes...doesn't it James ;) I make James wash all my sexxxy panties in a bowl of water which he calls pantie soup....LOL He's such a pathetic little sissy he drinks the bowl of water once he's finished washing, licking and sniffing my panties....LOL! Last night my girlfriend came over and we were Laughing our asses off at him down on his knees sucking off the strap on my gf was wearing while I was digging my heel into his thigh....LOL he's so pathetic!! He loves it!! We kick him in the balls, smack him across the face... the whole time we are Laughing our fucking asses off at him.... but his cock is hard as a rock~ He fucking loves making his mistress happy....don't you James my pathetic little sissy ;)

No comments: