Friday, July 6, 2007

I Love Sucking Cock...


Hi guys...I feel like I should ask you to excuse the beginning of this entry, but as I started to say that, I realized that the subject is probably something that all of you enjoy, so never mind. *Giggles* I don't know, I just haven't been able to stop thinking about sex all morning long...and today, whenever I've started to think about it, and the few times I've already made my pussy cum, lol....it's been all about sucking cock. I like feeling it getting hard in my hands while I slide my tongue around the head. Or...sliding my mouth all the way down and feeling a guy put his hands in my hair while I suck it...oh and my favorite thing in the world, feeling a guy licking my sweet lil pussy while I'm sucking him into my mouth. That sounds seriously yummy!! I don't know why, I just couldn't get it out of my head this morning! All I do know is that I've always loved sucking cock and I can't imagine that there are really girls out ther who hate it. Seriously, I couldn't imagine foreplay without it! I love taking a guy to the edge with my mouth but then I need to feel that rock hard cock deep inside me...that's all I'm going to say about that cause just writing it down is making my pussy wet all over again. *Giggles* So call me, and if you do...hopefully you'll be in the mood to have my lips wrapped around your cock...I know I will be. Kisses ~Gabby~

No comments: