Monday, July 23, 2007

Feeling Naughty?


Hi guys! Just a quick note for now…I’ve been busy being all “domestic” again this morning~doing laundry, dishes, cleaning my floors. You know, the usual…but looking VERY sexy doing it all in the new lingerie dress that my sweet, sexy weatherman sent me Lol… I don’t know why it turns me on so much to wear sexy stuff while I’m just cleaning the house. Maybe I’m destined to be the proverbial “horny housewife”? I guess we’ll have to wait and see…
I’ve been available and taking calls for almost two hours now, and just one favorite caller to mention~and that would be (of course) my favorite weatherman….mmm, he’s SO yummy!! Fingering my tight lil pussy until I begged him to lick it for me….and slide his cock inside….and shoot his load way deep inside me….super fucking yummy good! (So TY sweetie!) I just used my fingers this time, but I got to cum all over them and lick them clean…so no complaints here! *Giggles*
So…are you guys feeling a little bit naughty like I am? I hope so…cause I’ll be taking calls all night, so hopefully I’ll get to play with a few of you~cause I wanna cum some more!! If you’re horny, call me and play with me tonight!! XOXO Gabby

No comments: