Monday, July 23, 2007

~Naughty Roleplays~


Hey guys I'm Mandy and I'm ready to play with all of you hot and horny men!! I was already planning to write something about roleplaying here when I woke up, and this morning I had an interesting call that made me decide this subject would be a VERY good choice for today. So often, you guys ask me what my favorite roleplay is, and I have to tell you, that’s such a hard question for me to answer! Obviously, there are LOTS of super taboo and naughty roleplays that I like a lot (you know which kind I mean!)….cause you know I LOVE it naughty….and also cause I love to hear the effect my sweet lil voice has on you guys!
BUT, I can’t necessarily say they’re my favorite, not all the time, anyway…even though they do always make my sweet, bald lil pussy SO incredibly wet!! Lol… Why? Because the whole reason I started playing on the phone in the first place is because I’m a super horny, creative, sexual girl and I honestly like everything about sex…and making myself cum…and making you guys cum for me…should I keep going? Lol But most of all, it’s the variety that does it for me, you know? Always something new…makes my mind work a little while I’m playing with my pussy.
What I’m trying to say, is that I will totally enjoy any roleplay you can come up with…and I promise that you will enjoy it as well! IF: you don’t want me to be psychic (I’m not so good at mind reading-especially over the telephone! Lol) and that you let me hear how much I’m turning you on. I think it’s one of the sexiest sounds in the whole wide world…hearing a guy get all excited and breathing harder cause I’m making his cock hard for me? Seriously yummy! Even if you want me to do all the talking! Just let me know you’re liking it, and I’ll be having fun. Really! Keep that in mind and you'll be in for a fucking fantastic phone fuck! ~Kisses~ Mandy

No comments: