Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Love Shocking Men!!!


I always look so damn sweet a lot of men think I'm innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly. Well, that's true...sorta.


No, I'm not mean, I like being nice to people and all, but when it comes to sex...hell can break loose with me. See I love being a wildcat in bed. Sucking, licking, biting, clawing, and finding any toy to play with...I mean any toy.


I will admit though, I love dildos, and I LOVE using them on men. I love taking a man who is so macho and thinks his shit don't stink and riding him like 4 wheeler in mud! Sometimes, I find men that say no, but with a bit of sweeet talk and some Wild Turkey, they become my bitches. I tell you the truth to, after they do it once, I ain't ever had a man tell me they will never do it again.


Oh don't worry, I'm still a sweet Southern Lady, I just got a little bossy streak in me.


xoxoxoxox

Miss Ivy
866-321-1782

No comments: