Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I love my boy toy!


I just love fucking this little slut, he has been hanging out with me for over a month now and he loves it when I fuck his ass H A R D ! Boytoy has alot of toy's and lube and plugs and nipple clamps and even a big bouncing exercise ball, lololol. This is one reason he is so fun to play with because he has such fun toy's! I had him put in a butt plug for 1/2 hour before he called me, this is our ritual, it stretches his ass pussy out nicely. He calls me and we get to work right away, I tell him to put a couple rubber bands around his shaft so he can't jerk it so easy, I don't want him to cum to fast *giggles* he wrapped his cock up in rubber bands and condoms so he couldn't jerk, he had a nice little cock ring around his balls, he said they were "good and full" We started with taking out his butt plug and using his anal lube injector, he makes the cutest noise when he shoots lube deep in his ass hole, so cute. The first one we fucked him with was a 7 inch tapered dildo, and he moaned and groaned, I had him slapping his ball sack and pulling his rubber bands if he got to excited, he had ice cubes to cool his balls down but we didn't need them this time. We moved on up to a nice purple dildo with a huge head on it, he really liked this one alot, he said. I made him sit on his exercise ball once he got it in his ass to the base, then I make him bounce up and down, really fucking that ass good. He loved this so we moved up to a bigger one with a vibe engine in it, he lubed up for me once more oh ing and ah ing when he shot that lube in deep. Then inserted the big one with the vibe, once he got it in he waited for me to tell him to switch it on, I let him stroke his naughty, hard cock 3 times for me at this point. He got it in and turned it up and sat on the ball and I said "bouncy bounce Boytoy" lololol and he sure did, I told him I was behind him fucking his ass deep with my strap-on, reaching around and fondling his hard cock, he fucked his little ass hard, he was ready to blow so I had him remove his condoms and rubber bands, and continue to fuck his ball until he screamed his ass off, cumming so hard, but then he was able to stroke off another orgasm right after, so he came twice for me and I enjoyed him soooo much!!! thanks Boytoy, your so fun! Love (LMAO) Gabby

No comments: