Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How Many Licks?








Many would like for me to answer the age old question: How many licks would it take to get to the center of the tootsie roll pop and the answer is Just keep licking til l say stop. I am new and anxious to get my lips, pussy, and ass around a nice hard cock! I can't help it I love to have lots of group sex ex specially with lots of diff rent men and women. I like all types of Taboos including role play and ass fucking!!!! OOOOH I can just imagine how exciting it will be I am constantly waiting and anticipating my next nut! I love to deep throat I have a trick or two to show you with that !!!! lol Yes I deep ass and deep throat. I know you can see my piercing and I love for you to play with it until I cum Then you can taste the center on my tootsie roll pop!

1 comment:

GypsyHunk said...

What if I kept on licking even after you said "Stop!"? You certainly know what to say, and to think I am actually at work right now thinking about you! :)